July 6, 2006


Filed under: Africa Adoption — Tamra @ 7:03 am

We have made the decision that I will stay in Africa no matter how long it takes and not leave our new children.  I just can’t feel right about leaving my kids there while we wait for their visas.  I know it will be hard on my family and on the babysitters.  We will probably have to do some juggling of children…but I just don’t feel right about leaving my babies!  It will be a good opportunity for me to get to know the new children before arriving home and to start breastfeeding the baby(if there is a baby for us).  It will be good for Finn to get to know his new sister too, with nothing else pressing that has to get done. 

It sure would be nice if the US embassy in Nairobi just let us on through instead of putting us through weeks and weeks of waiting.

3 Responses to “Decisions”

  1. Mary-Mia Says:

    Wow, very exciting. Best of luck with the hard decisions and with your trip.

  2. Karen M Says:

    Some very hard choices! I think it’s the right decision to wait there if you can. Good luck with all this. *hugs*

  3. Kikilia Says:

    Glad to see you up and running again!

    Good luck with your decision. I’m sure it will be hard, but well worth the rewards you will experience.

    When do you go to Africa?

Leave a Reply