Thanks to help from a friend who speaks less abruptly than I do…things have been smoothed over. Now David and I have to sit down and seriously decide when/if/how we are going to do this and do it! Dave is quite disheartened about the whole thing and I know he wants to just quit and move on. I feel the same way a lot of the time, but whenever I get to that point something inside me begs me not to give up! Please, if you are the praying type, pray for us this weekend as we try to determine our course of action.